Make A Donation
There are many ways to give to Susan G. Komen West Virginia. We accept all types of donations from cash, donated goods or even services and time.
Komen West Virginia invests 75 percent of net funds raised to support vital local breast services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to research toward finding the cures. It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering the cures. On behalf of the women who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. You can rest assured we will put your contribution to good use.
If you have interest in donating to Komen West Virginia and have some questions about where to start , please contact us at 304-556-4808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts to Susan G. Komen West Virginia may be made by check and sent to:
Komen West Virginia
PO Box 9275
South Charleston, WV 25309